So here is my progress for March. As I had suspected, my trip to Boston and unexpected shoulder issues really hindered my stitching this month. I made good progress, but didn’t quite meet my goals.
1. Finish two pools on Potager du Roi-finished 1 and a half
2. Finish Bordeaux Sampler through part 3-Almost
3. Stitch on Stargazer-yes
4. Finish Part 2 of Barnabee’s Quest-yes
5. Finish Page 2 of German Garden-no
6. Stitch Spring Dragon for Dragon RR-About 2/3 finished
7. Stitch a Christmas Ornamentno
8. Stitch one hour on My lady’s needlecase-no
9. Start Mystery Exchange-no
And here are my goals for April.
1. Finish all the side pools on Potager du Roi
2. Finish Bordeaux Sampler through part 3
3. Stitch on Stargazer
4. Finish Barnabee’s Quest
5. Finish Part 2 of German Garden
6. Finish Spring Dragon
7. Finish Mystery Exchange
8. Baste fabric for Neighborhood RR and pick a pattern
Now off to try and finish my Spring Dragon. I should have some good progress pics later today.