Posted by: ralphy36 | January 30, 2006

Sadly, the weekend is over… But I did manage to…

Sadly, the weekend is over…

But I did manage to get a fair amount of stitching done. I am almost done with the first installment of Mystery IX. All the cross stitch is done. I just have a teeny bit of backstitch and about a third of the beads left. I am not sure if I will get it done before the next part comes out. I really want to stitch on all my rotation pieces this week. So here is my progress so far…

I also spent a little time stitching on my magazine lily. For some reason this piece just does not photograph well, but here is what I have done so far. It still looks like a white blob.

Advertisements

Responses

  1. Yeah, but it’s a white blob that’s going to be growing into a stunning piece of work eventually :)) Mystery IX is looking good too – can’t wait to see what Martina sends out next month πŸ™‚

  2. Your mystery is looking good! I just love the colours Martina uses. Can’t wait to see what your little blob ends up looking like!

  3. Mystery IX looks great! You are ahead of me – I didn’t bead mine – I figure on waiting on that… maybe until the end or when I am bored someday πŸ™‚ I fear getting them caught, but that is only my little ole opinion πŸ™‚

  4. Your mystery piece is lovely!

  5. Looking great, Leslie πŸ™‚
    The white blob is a nice looking blob and it’s growing!…LOL~ WE all know how BEEutiful your lillies will be eventually πŸ™‚
    Thanks for sharing with us πŸ™‚


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Categories

%d bloggers like this: